Hire & Hosting
We are a business dedicated to providing nourishment for the body and mind. We provide a safe nurturing space for you and your team, education on healthy living, detoxification and cleansing the body for maximum energy and drive for your vehicle, your body.
The space is suitable for lectures and educational subjects for everyone.
Accommodation sleeps 11 participants in shared rooms (two persons). Single can be booked at extra cost.
“Always be a student for life’s experiences.”
Hosting your own retreat
To host your own Retreat at Beechcroft, we will need details of the kind of retreat you will be hosting, cost per person and how much of Beechcroft you require. As each retreat is unique we will quote prices on application.
All accommodation and food will be provided throughout the retreat and included in the price. Breakfast, lunch and evening meal, drinks throughout the day.
Once dates are agreed a non refundable deposit will become due to secure the booking, full payment will be required 8 weeks before the retreat.
Full use of Cushions, Yoga Mats and Blankets also included.
If Merlee is to facilitate any part of the Hirer’s Retreat i.e. Meditation, Walks etc then the the price will be on application based on how much is required.
For all bookings there is a non refundable booking fee of £500 which is held until the end of the retreat in case of any breakages, the charge will be refunded at the end of your Retreat/Event.
When a practitioner books Beechcroft
Only what has been arranged with Beechcroft Retreats must be carried out. No sub letting to friends outside of the agreement once your Retreat starts the Facilitator will be responsible/liable for the security of the Retreat i.e. windows and doors must be closed, NO open flames to be used at Beechcroft without permission – any damage caused due to negligence will be paid for by the individual or collective Hirer.
Conferences & Meeting Facilities – Bed and Breakfast £85 per person including light vegetarian lunch , evening meal three courses £25 per person.
The Daily Hire of the venue which includes the dining area and office is £450 per day, we take bookings for a maximum of 10 people.
Kitchen hire at Beechcroft
The Kitchen is NOT open to Hirers, Food will be prepared by Beechcroft, all dietary needs will be met. Cutlery/Glass wear/Crockery will be openly available, tea/coffee will be included in the hire price. The Proprietors of Beechcroft live and work from the premises.
Practitioners running sessions for a Beechcroft Event will need to submit an invoice to Jill Richardson in our accounts department to enable the payment to be made by BACS, 7 days after date of Invoice.
Exclusive hire of Beechcroft can be arranged for Small Weddings/Seminars/Hen
Weekends for approx 15-20 people, prices on application; B&B can also be made available for up to 10 people. Price will be given on application/enquiry.
Hire of our Treatment Rooms – The cost of hire is £20 per hour to cover beauty treatments done by hand, any treatments involving electrical equipment or use of the steam cabinet/far infrared sauna will be charged at £25 per person.
Health is wealth!
Beechcroft Retreats is an establishment for education in health and well being, helping you with renewed life skills and passion for life.
Note: The premises has 3 ‘saniflow’ toilets which are clearly identified by a ‘NO TISSUE’ notice. We expect all users to respect this system, failure to do so will cause a damage charge to be taken from the deposit paid.
- All bookings are made in good faith and will only alter under extreme circumstances
- Changes to the programme may alter from time to time dependent on the availability of practitioners.
- Full payment is required 8 weeks prior to the date of your retreat. Invoices will be sent.
- Additional treatments cannot be guaranteed unless booked well in advance as places are limited.
- Please note additional treatments must be booked by email and paid for before the start of your Retreat. If you leave early or change your mind refunds will NOT be issued as therapists will already have been booked and paid for. Cancellations of treatments must be given 48 hours in advance of Retreat start time.
- All treatment bookings are accepted in good faith, early cancellation is required if necessary.
- Cancellations made within 8 weeks will be charged at 50%, 4 weeks will be charged at 75%, within 2 weeks at full price.
- If you leave the retreat early for any reason, refunds will NOT be issued.
Beechcroft owner Merlee Harris and or Beechcroft Staff will have the right to ask a client who is being rude or abusive to leave the premises. We have a zero tolerance rule on this type of behaviour. The Premises and surrounding land is strictly NO SMOKING anywhere! Any client who appears to be under the influence of drink or drugs will be asked to leave the retreat immediately.