Weekend Stress Buster Retreat
Saturday 11am – 4pm Sunday
Is short enough to take the time to getaway, it’s pampering and all inspiring enough to want to book with a partner or something just for you, maybe you’re a busy housewife? A stressed out Businessman/woman? who has very little time on their hands but you just need a mini break rather than an alcohol induced or junk food over eating weekend.
This is something that will give your head a break, somewhere to rest feel relaxed and totally looked after, somewhere to recharge your batteries be with like minded people in a homely lovely environment, learn, experience and embrace the world of health and wellbeing, you can be yourself do as much or as little as you choose, there will be a variety of activities such as Yoga/Pilates personalised exercise programmes, beautiful country walks through the famous Ashdown Forest and Winnie the Pooh pathways. Along with a choice of treatments inc Massage, far infrared sauna/steam and workshops.
Plus the most looked forward to and talked about is the delicious foods and beverages served at Beechcroft It’s a short weekend but after it will feel like you’ve had a long vacation.
These mini breaks helps to make you life more efficient with less stress, it helps to create a healthy lifestyle/work balance, with depression, anxiety and musculoskeletal disorders accounted for the majority of days lost at work…. Why wait for the annual big holiday, little and often would be my prescription!
Or why not extend your stay – arrive Friday for Supper (from 6pm) inc overnight accommodation in a single room and Breakfast for £70.
- Hiking and country walks
- Seminars and workshops on holistic mind, body management and self-discovery.
- Far Infrared Sauna
- Far Infrared Sauna and steam – include essential oils for a small supplement of £15 per session is chargeable. Detoxify, Scientific studies show that a 25 minute session in an infrared sauna can assist in the loss of toxins and helps with the breakdown of cellulite and impurities.
- Yoga/ Pilates (varies week to week)
- Beautiful Country Walks
- Breath work
- Mini Consultation with Merlee
- Luxury Hand Massage (using Do-terra Essential Oils)
- Back Massage
- A workshop on the use of ingestible organic essential oils.
- Blood Group Testing with 8 page dietary advise – £75
- Steam with Essential oils – £15 per session
- Full Consultation with Merlee/background health review and advice – £95 supplement (usual price £125)
- Aroma-Touch Treatment – £55